Aria IP Phone are quality, cost effective solution for handing moderate volume of calls through advanced telephony features.
Features of Aria ARIA SP-R50P :
- HD Voice
- 2.3" 132*64 Graphical LCD with Backlight
- Full Compatible with Asterisk, BroadSoft Platform
- Support 3-way Conference
- Support PoE
- 2 Line (Support 2 SIP account)
- Volume Adjustable, Ring tones Selectable
- Speed Dial, Hotline
- Daylight Saving Time
- Network Packet Capture
- Country Ringtone Signal
- XML Browser
- Hot Desking
- Keypad Lock
- Support Call Waiting, Call Forward, Call Transfer
- Call on Hold, Mute, Auto-answer, Redial, DND
- Action URL/URI
- Phonebook (500 groups), Blacklist (100 groups), Call logs (100 entries)
- 5 Remote Phone Book URL Supported
- Multi-language Support
- Direct IP call
- Auto Redial, Call Return
- Dial Plan
- SMS.Voicemail. MWI Message Notification
- Anonymous Call, Anonymous Call Rejection
- Music on hold, Intercom
- Call Pickup, Group Call Pickup
- DSPG Chipset
- 2 RJ45 10/100M Ethernet Jacks
- Wall Mount
- AC Power Adapter: Input: AC 100-240V; Output: DC 5V/1A
- PoE: IEEE 802.3af
- Gift Box Size:207 * 195 * 100 (mm),weight:0.8 kg
- 2.3＂132*64 Graphical LCD with Backlight
- 31 Keys (with 4 Soft Keys 10 Programmable keys)
- RJ9 Handset Jack and Headset Jack
Question: Can we use SIM card in this phone?
Question: Can this record calls?
Answer: No, You need a voice logger to record calls
Question: What is warranty period of this ip phone?
Answer: Warranty period is valid for 1 year
Question: Can I connect this to a headset?
Answer: Yes, It has RJ9 jack for headset connectivity
Question: Is this phone with wire or without wired?
Answer: This is a wired phone and requires a LAN connection
Question: Can this ip phone be used with any ip pbx?
Answer: Yes, You can use it